Humble Crumbles: Savouring the crumbs of wisdom from the rise and fall of Humble Pie
Paul O’Donnell and Sylvana Caloni
Available for purchase on Amazon
From the sands of Dubai and Sydney to the snow of St Albans, from teenage boys in a US investment club, executives, early stage and serial entrepreneurs to a 70 year old social entrepreneur; people are reading “Humble Crumbles: Savouring the Crumbs of Wisdom from the rise and fall of Humble Pie” co-authored with Paul O’Donnell.
We explore the entrepreneurial mindset, blind spots and how to improve self-awareness as keys to successful business.
#Entrepreneurship #LeadershipCoaching #HumbleCrumbles #Book
- Sylvana Caloni and Paul O’Donnell have facilitated sessions with students and alumni from LSE Generate and Imperial Enterprise Lab.
- They shared anecdotes, wisdom and insights from their book at the London Business Literature Festival.
- They explored the differences between entrepreneurs and intrepreneurs and the different mindsets required when setting up on your own or working within a large corporation for Women in Banking and Finance (WIBF).
- Many of the models and practices that they share in Humble Crumbles are also relevant for leaders and executives more generally. Sylvana facilitated a workshop for the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) Fellows and Focus Reset 21.
- Sylvana also spoke about the coaching principles that form a key part of the self awareness that entrepreneurs and leaders need for success during International Coaching Week with Gaurav Arora, MCC.
#Blindspots #Selfawareness #LeadershipDevelopment #LBLF #WIBF #CIPS #LSEGenerate #ImperialEnterpriseLab #HowToTalks #Care #Conversations #Commitment #Collaboration